Hey there! Again, many apologies for being a non-blogger as of late. Is it something in the air? I don’t seem to be the only one who is MIA (evidenced by the many blogs I’ve read beginning with a similar apology).
Here is a rundown of my own personal excuses (some better than others):
- Got home from 3 week getaway and wanted to veg out (sleep and do laundry)
- Consumed with organizing pics to online albums
- After ordering over 500 pics derived from said painstakingly organized online albums, was disappointed when they arrived fuzzy and of poor quality… all 500+ of them
- The anger only grew when BOTH hubby and my laptops got a virus the same day I returned a box full of pics back and was ready to take them to a local store to print (so I can keep a watchful and somewhat threatening eye on the photo tech)
- Catching up on missed RealHousewives drama (including their blogs), has kept me blissfully brain dead and unable to form full sentences (or thoughts)
Could it be that a larger than life force is preventing me from printing prints to make cutesy travel albums? I dunno.
Egypt pics to quench your thirst while I shake the laziness and picture frustration out of me:
And a random online dating tip for good measure:
Guys (and gals), do not wear bowling shoes on a first date unless you are going bowling. Otherwise, your date will be wondering ‘what’s up with the bowling shoes?’ Trust me, they don’t make you look hipster chic… just strange.
Who has seen any of the world wonders? Where have you gone? What’s your take on bowling shoe etiquette? Ok to wear them as sneakers or just at the lanes?
Would love to hear from you!
*help me rule the world and follow me on twitter: @angiegomez1010 *