Hi All! Have to say, I just made the most amazing beef stir fry…thanks for showing me the power of ginger, mom!
I was trying to do a little research on dating tips in general and came across this little doosey of a site that almost seemed too good to be true… for comedy. Don’t get me wrong, some tips they had were fabulous and still useful for today, but others were just crazy talk. Here is the link:
As you can see in the url, I specifically focused on dating tips for women (I checked out the “dating tips for men” and they weren’t that bad…strange). So let me walk you through. The first few bullets were marvelous and had things like:
- Always look your best
- Don’t reveal information you don’t have to
- Keep dates brief and the men always interested
and…things of that nature.
Then it started getting a little questionable with
- Try and stay in shape at the gym. “However much you hate it, your Mr. Right loves your body as much as your mind”…Ummm… what if your Mr. Right hates the gym and likes a little chunk in the junk (did not want to say junk in the trunk)? But I let it go cause it’s true, a lot of guys out there like girls who look relatively attractive
- Always keep a guy waiting and never turn up early. It is a lady’s perogative… That’s just annoying to anyone…btw: should be spelled prerogative
Well, then there was
- Ensure you receive flowers. If he doesn’t know what a florist is, dump him…huh?
- Never be available when he wants you to be… so you only have a first date? How does that work?
- Never be at the end of a phone when he calls and always let him leave a message or two first before replying…Why? One message, ok, but 2… I think we’re too old for dating games
- Ensure you are a good kisser. Men will walk away if you cannot kiss. Practice on a mirror if you have to…What…practice on a mirror?! If we practice on a mirror, who’s there to tell us we’re bad kissers? Food for thought
I love the last one, it’s like dating tips for teens… or hoochie mama teens like me?
What are some of the best (and worst), dating advice you received? Would love to hear your tips and tricks!
- Is a Bad Kisser a Dealbreaker? (thisgingerlife.com)
- Parental Advisory: Extreme Ignorance Alert! (thedresslover.com)
- Dating Tip #13532 (iamchasehartley.wordpress.com)
- My Top Ten First Date Tips (soaffected.com)
- Dating Hijinks: The Guy Who Fancied Himself A Mixologist (thegloss.com)
- Dating Expert’s Report Reveals: Tips to Get a Girlfriend (prweb.com)